Learn and Share How To Do Just Anything

How To Install and Use 2 (Dual) WhatsApp Apps in One Phone

by HowNow » 08 Apr 2017, 03:50
Ever wished you could install two WhatsApp apps in a single mobile phone or device and use both apps simultaneously? You are not alone. This tutorial guide will show how to safely do this - even without rooting your phone! WhatsApp has now gone beyong being just a personal communication tool to being a useful and irreplaceable business tool.
2-WhatsApp-1-Phone.jpg
Dual WhatsApp
2-WhatsApp-1-Phone.jpg (17.03 KiB) Viewed 3434 times
Many mobile devices today use dual networks and lines. And since WhatsApp is tied to each line, there is usually this need to be available for networking and communication on both lines. The reality is that there are many methods out there but not all are effective, safe or even efficient. Some may require you root your phone thus risking being bricked. Information is power. Here I give you the best method proven, and which I am enjoying.

HOW TO INSTALL AND USE TWO (DUAL) WHATSAPP APPS ON THE MOBILE PHONE
The recommended method here is via the use of GBWhatsApp! Below are the simple steps to achieve this.

1. As usual, download and install the regular Whatsapp app from the official Play Store and install. Use this to verify your first line and start enjoying the app for the first line.

2. Next, download the latest version GBWhatsapp from the net and install. Now use this to verify the second line. The process of verifying is the same as the normal app. For download link, follow me to BestNaija.
DUAL WHATSAPP HOWTUTOR.COM.jpg
DUAL WHATSAPP - IN ACTION
DUAL WHATSAPP HOWTUTOR.COM.jpg (68.54 KiB) Viewed 3431 times
3. And... That's it! Enjoy dual connection and simultaneous Whatsapp on your phone.

Experience has shown that GBWhasapp has some cool features you will enjoy. Try it today.

by HowNow » 08 Apr 2017, 04:49